Sunday, October 19, 2014

.

The thing you can't talk to people about is feeling lonely. I know that when people talk to me about feeling lonely, I never know what to say. But sometimes all someone needs is for someone to listen.

Tonight I saw Men, Women, and Children at the theatre... by myself. After the movie, as I was walking to my car, the wind was blowing relatively hard and the air was cool. It's definitely feeling fall. Fall happens to be my favorite season and also the season I feel a bout of seasonal depression. I don't know what it is about the cool air. It just makes you want a partner. I'll say it time and time again- I'm content with being alone most of the time. But sometimes... like walking out of a movie theatre on a cool night and getting in your call all alone, the feeling of loneliness is almost palpable.

No comments:

Post a Comment