Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm blank because..

I'm weird because...
I can't sleep without my hair in a pony tail and my bangs pinned back in a bobby pin.
I hate soup. The idea of drinking a meal makes me cringe.
my child asked me where babies come from I told him. All of the details.
I hate jewelry. Bracelets are the worst.
I hate milk except in cereal. However, I will not drink the milk in it.
I know nothing about history except the Holocaust. The first "big" book I was read was The Diary of Anne Frank, in second grade.



I'm a bad friend because...
I'm not good at keeping in touch.
I don't do well socially in a large group of people.
I sometimes take days to respond.
I don't keep plans every time.


I'm a good friend because...
I will always listen.
I'm good at participating in a bitch fest.
I remember the little things.
I'm good at giving thoughtful presents.


I'm sad because...
most of the time I think I'm damaging my child. Am I doing a good enough job? Am I supportive enough?
I really would love to have more patience.
I'm so cynical.
I miss my family.
sometimes I feel like my peers are moving on without me.


I'm happy because...
I'll be 30 next month and I've accomplished much of my 30 before 30 list.
I've got my own apartment, living on my own.
I've got the best kid in the world and he loves me.
I've got the best mom in the world as well.
I can finally appreciate girl friends.


I'm excited for...
the future!
my birthday.
decorating for the holidays.
seeing my brother.
finally having the money to travel next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment