Sunday, December 9, 2012

bullet your whole day.


  • luke walks in my room around 9am, talking talking talking, and waking me up. he climbs in my bed.
  • we snuggle and he watches youtube videos.
  • he asks for breakfast, i decide breakfast in bed.
  • i nap through his saturday morning cartoons.
  • when they're over, i wake up, check my email, facebook, texts, phone calls, instagram, and whatever else i'm connected to.
  • we get out of bed and on this particular day, my mom is off so we talk a while and i help her get our christmas tree out of the garage.
  • 2pm we put the christmas tree together 
  • i give luke his lunch and hop in the shower.
  • i throw my clothes in the dryer to get the wrinkles out and start putting on my makeup, getting ready to go to work.
  • get dressed, go get gas, come home.
  • give lukester and puppies kisses and bid farewell.
  • head to target by 3:45... and work/text until 11:30pm.
  • hollar. i'm off . 
  • get home and can't make it out of the car yet. i check my email/perezhiltion and have a moment to myself in my car.
  • 12pm get out of the car, give piper a snack, and head to the shower.
  • now i'm in bed writing this and about to do final projects.
yess.
what a fabulous life i lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment