Wednesday, December 5, 2012

five ways to win your heart

i'm taking part in a 30-day writer's blog challenge. there's a list of topics to do for 30 days. i'm a little late but i couldn't resist. the reason i stopped this blog is because i couldn't post any positive thoughts. this way, it will force me to.

day one: five ways to win your heart

  1. do the little things. surprise me with giving me your sweater when i'm cold (without asking), leave me a nice letter about how much you love or want me. simple stuff. it means a lot. 
  2. spend time with my son. he can be relentless because lets face it, he hasn't had a male in his life. he loves it when there is one around. he will want you to play video games or go on scavenger hunts. it gets to be tiring but it really touches me when someone goes above and beyond. especially when my son feels special as well.
  3. cook a meal for me. without me asking.
  4. have meaningful conversations with me. and listen. when you listen and remember what i've said, it speaks volumes.
  5. get to know my family. and be active in my family. and wear shoes and that aren't white! white shoes turn me off.

there.

No comments:

Post a Comment