Sunday, July 24, 2011

..laziness and other issues.

i am beginning to think something is wrong with me. i thought the extreme fatigue is from my hypothyroidism but i'm not so sure anymore. i mean, i take medication with no relief. maybe it is some other level my doctor just hasn't discovered yet. i slept again today. from 4pm to 7:30pm. i feel like such an awful mom. i'm pretty sure my mom is also getting fed up with my "laziness". i'd hate to think it is all about being lazy. grr. i need answers but until that happens, i will just push myself through the days.

in other news, luke and i visited M's church today. it was nice feeling understood as the pastor talked about millennials. aka. my generation. only 15% of my generation goes to church. we are looking for something a little edgier, something substantial. personally, i'm looking for a single mom's class. it doesn't exist in warner robins; i've searched. overall though, the church was a good experience.


...i've reconnected with old friends this past weekend. it was nice while that lasted. goodbyes are tough but such is life.

2 comments:

  1. You REALLY need to have your iron levels checked. It seems simple, but makes ALL the difference in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully nothing is wrong. i do hope that you figure everything out. i feel so tired day in and day out and I need to get myself checked as well.

    ReplyDelete