Friday, June 24, 2011

ughghghghk;sdhjas;ihd

i should be at home packing. it is 11:16pm. i'm still sitting with my granny. don't get me wrong, i love the woman... but i have so much to accomplish before i start the drive tomorrow. you got that? i'm driving and i still haven't packed.

to top it off, i haven't eaten dinner. i'm so light-headed i feel dizzy. no one will answer their phone to relieve me of my duties. my bro, my uncle won't answer my text, my mom won't answer to let me know she may have washed my clothes.

i'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself when i shouldn't be. i'm blessed.

oh. my brother just texted back. my phone just died. i'm so ill. do i know his number? no? why would i do something like that?

ughhhhhhhhk;hdsluwalsdniwf9asc'ip;/sklfmdsv


i just want some BIG C.

No comments:

Post a Comment